4 Days Rwanda Gorilla & Nyiragongo Trek
Take your family on an expeditions to Rwanda's volcanoes national park for the unique gorilla trekking experience , Virunga National park for the Nyiragongo Trek and view the other Virunga Mountains in Uganda, Rwanda and Congo that make the virunga Massifs of Africa.
4 Days Rwanda Gorilla & Nyiragongo Expedition Overview
- Experience Mountain gorillas in Rwanda with local guides.
- Get immersed in old Goma lava affected town on city tour
- Nyiragongo trekking expedition located adjust to Mount Nyamuragira.
- Kigali City tour or Lake kivu Boat cruise with visit to the fishing villages.
Looking for Congo Gorilla trekking & Nyiragongo Hiking tour? Explore the magical virunga national park in Congo with the leading tour operator that offers Congo Safaris to visit Mount Nyiragongo for the visit to the world's largest lava lake and the mountain gorilla watching which are only found in Uganda, Rwanda and Congo.
Book bespoken 4 Days Gorilla Trekking & Nyiragongo Hike at discounted price for unique experience in Africa, 4 Days Congo Gorilla Tour and Nyiragongo Hiking package is designed for visitors who are interested in hiking Mount Nyiragongo and doing gorilla trekking in Congo. The safari will involve visiting the Virunga National Park in Congo and going for a city tour in Kigali.
4 Days Rwanda Gorilla & Nyiragongo Trekking expeditions Summary
Day : Transfer from Kigali to Volcanoes National Park
Day :Gorilla Trekking & Transfer to Gisenyi Town.
Day 3: Start on Nyiragongo Expedition in Virunga national Park
Day 4: Descend Nyiragongo, Goma City tour and Transfer to Kigali Rwanda.
End of the 4 Days Gorilla & Nyiragongo Expedition tour.
Places to Visit:
- Volcanoes National Park Rwanda: known as the home of the endangered mountain gorillas, golden monkey and the start point of the conservation of the Mountain Gorillas in Africa! Dont miss to trek the gorillas with experts in tailoring Rwanda Safaris.
- Kigali City, Discover the vibrant capital city of Rwanda, known for its cultural heritage, Genocide Memorial Site, and bustling markets in one day city tour before connecting to Volcanoes national park.
- Goma city , the biggest town within the Eastern part of Congo that has developed more in terms of Tourism, the largest importing city close to Rwanda's Gisenyi adjust to lake Kivu and the Africa's forgotten island of Idjwi .
- Mount Nyiragongo the world's largest lava lake and most active volcano in Africa that is open for climbing within 5-6 hours with 4 breaks and rests. Read More
Things to do on 4 Days Gorilla Expedition & Nyiragongo Trek
- Gorilla Trekking Rwanda: Track and observe the endangered mountain gorillas in Volcanoes National Park.
- Mount Nyiragongo Hike: Challenge yourself with a hike to the summit of Mount Nyiragongo and witness the mesmerizing lava lake.
- Kigali City Tour: Explore the cultural and historical sites of Kigali, including the Genocide Memorial Site, museums, and markets.
- Nyiragongo Trekking
- Mountain gorilla trekking
- Kigali City Tour
- Goma City Tour